Jewish woman seeking answers about Jesus was shunned & thrown out of synagogue permanently

Q: I feel broken. So I have a complicated relationship with Jesus. I believe he was a real Jewish man. I am Jewish. I finally gained the courage to ask my rabbi about why Jesus isn't the messiah and he got angry and I'm no longer allowed back. I'm permanently shunned from my Jewish community. 

I'm broken. I wasn't trying to be rude. I was confused and scared. I just wanted to know why billions of people believed he was the Messiah for the past 2000 years. I wanted to know why he can't be the Messiah & why if he was a false Messiah then why is his name remembered for centuries, but false prophets are forgotten. I want to know why. 

I'm alone now because I questioned and it hurts. Why does it hurt. I can't tell anyone this because I don't want my pain to be weaponized and idk what to do. I know I'm not supposed to be back and forth...I'm supposed to never question anything.

A: Actually, we are to question things. We can never get educated if we don't investigate and examine. If we have leaders and teachers that don't know the answers or shut down genuine searching, it's because they don't know and/or don't want to admit the truth. Many perfer to remain blind followers of false religions because they're comfortable there. They have a position of power, respect and authority. They get paid to do what they do and live in comfort, not caring if they're making people twice the sons of Hell that they are, or if theyre just false teachers leading everyone to Hell.

This is definitely a matter to investigate. You don't want to be wrong to hold onto false Judaism even if its sincere if it's sincerely wrong. If they veered off the biblical path [as you would say versed off from what God said & taught in the holy writings] of Judaism, you need to know.

By the time of  Jesus the Judaism "version" being taught, in the Roman Empire, they had stopped looking for the Messiah to save them from their sins, and instead wanted an earthly Messiah to save them from the Roman oppressors. They apostasized the Faith & had placed excessive burdens on the people [ones God never commanded].

Even though Jewish leaders rejected Jesus, they also had people living in fear of being thrown out the Temple or synagogue for asking about or believing in Him... you just experienced that too. Take this time to let God guide you to the truth. Know also that Christians [including Jews for Jesus] won't kick you out. We happily will help you understand these things, and get to know the truth of the Messiah. 😊✨️🫂. Remember, if something is true, it's true. No amount of bamboozled can hide the truth. Be a truth seeker.

And note, even if your synagogue, or family shuns or disowned you, know that in Christianity the church as your new family, will embrace you. They wont treat you like that. The brethren there will love on and embrace you. So if you go find a church to join, you can share your testimony, and grow close to the brethren there. You arent alone.

This can help you about Judaism and the Messiah 😊✨️

Also check out these folk, theyre the Jews for Jesus organization. They'll he happy to answer your questions. And they're in Israel.  

God bless

Comments