Hindu & Buddhist background, looking into Christianity

Q: I have a predicament; I come from Hindu and Buddhist background. I think Buddhism is the highest religion on earth, but doesn't have a direct connection to God like Christianity. Christianity has a direct connection to supreme God who seems super obnoxious in nature, but also who is tempting to follow because I feel he can help me on earth. I need a good relationship with God because he has thrown me in this hell and also I want to keep benefiting, but because I think he is so obnoxious I hate him. What to do ?


A: The way to God and spiritual life is through Jesus. This will explain. Its called the Gospel

Many do not understand or know who God is so they have many misconceptions sbout him and falsely judge him. This will help clear up who he really is. 

Once you understand the basics of Christianity (or "Faith of YHWH") it will make more sense. Both if these will further help.




To help you on struggles or confusion you may have these are info on Hinduism and Buddhism to guide you to understand Christianity



Also God hasn't "thrown you into this hell" if you mean this earth, existence, or life situations. Man brought corruption, suffering, pain, etc and continues to do so. You can't blame God for what people and yourself do to contribute to these suffering issues. He does offer us a way out of our bigger problem and that's our sins which will eternally damn us, but with Jesus as Savior we get eternal life (and a personal close relationship with Him). 

Hope this helps you. 

Comments