Help I'm falling into lust and porn sins
I have been struggling with the sin of lust this past month…
I’ve never been so into it like I have been now. I constantly find myself thinking about it or grabbing my phone to watch it.
It’s been a struggle for me.
I don’t want to ruin my relationship with God. I’ve been praying about it and have been trying to distract myself from this sin. But it doesn’t go anything.
I’ve been constantly battling it. Advice?
A: This is an area many fall into, and certian changes are needed, and spiritual growth to help conquer it. It is def sin but porn has a mind altering addiction-like issue that needs real help to conquer. So if you need further biblical counseling for that, links to counselors is provided.
This tackles sexual sin in varied forms (it is good to go through all of it as the info and resources will help you in a robust way). It including info on fearing God, understanding God and sin, and provides biblical guides to conquer it all.
God bless
Comments
Post a Comment