Wanting to believe but have doubts
Q: Truly seeking helpful and guidance...
When did you know God is real?
Earlier this year started towards a walk in faith. I have read the Bible daily. I pray. I attend church. I try to live my life the way He wants me to.
So Why do I feel like I’m waiting for some kind of big sign from God or hear Him speaking to truly know He is there? I want to accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior but I somehow don’t feel ready ?
Can you share how/when you KNEW without shadow of a doubt that God was real? Did you hear Him speak? Did He give you a sign?
A: It is good that you have interest in Christianity. These will help you.
We do know God is there.
When we understand the Gospel, we grab at what it offers, immediately. See NeedGod.com video
This explains about the Bible & its purpose
As far as solidifying your faith, these videos will help.
Hint: Its not by audible speaking, signs, visions, dreams etc.
This is very helpful for new believers for beginner understandings and for growth in the Faith, & for helps in walking in the faith.
I hope this has been a big help to you.
God bless.
* Bookmark this page so you can go through these resources today and in the coming days and weeks.
Comments
Post a Comment