Counseling - Worry, Fear & Anxiety.

How to handle Worry, Fear, & Anxiety. 

There are times we all encounter this issue, especially as new believers. The key way to overcome them is to be reading Scripture daily, praying and simply trusting God. Remember, If he did a greater work in saving you, he can do the lesser important things in your life too. 


Talk to God about your worries. He cares deeply for you. Remember, He is sovereign and has everything under control. Trust that he has your best interests in mind and has a plan to work things out for "good". Know also that these three are not the godly mindset of a believer but of someone who needs to conquer those sins. One key way is by knowing more about who God is so you can trust him better and not have those doubtful feelings anymore. 


There are verses and resources here 😊, to can help you conquer these, and give you the peace we have in Christ. ✨️

Worry; not trusting God 

Anxiety; not trusting God 

Fearing; not trusting God

If its controlling your life these also may help:


Remember:
No matter what you are going through, God will see you through it. He does not take us through anything that we cannot endure, and that doesnt have a purpose for our sanctification and growing closer to Him. He is always with us and will never leave nor forsake us. Look for the reasons why he is taking you through a difficult time or why you are in that situation. Even if it is because of a sin you committed and are having consequences of it, there's lessons there to help you grow. 

Verses to remind you:

Psalm 46:10: 'Be still, and know that I am God.'"

Isaiah 43:5 Fear not:for I am with thee”.

Psalm 3:3 “But thou, O LORD, art of shield for me; my glory, and the lifter of mine head.” 

"Isaiah 41:10 says, 'Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'"

God our Creator and loving Father is trustworthy, and has proved it over and over as seen in Scripture and the lives of believers; every salvation and praise testimony shows this. 😊✨️❤️✝️

Hope this encourages you. 

God bless 


Related:


If you are not saved, not sure you are, or were sent here by someone else and want to embrace Faith; not just so God can help you conquer these areas, but to be right with God, then review this and embrace it. God will give you a new heart, mind and desires. 

God bless





Comments