Child asked about Jesus
Q: I finally had the awesome question from my 11 year old son.. "Dad, can you help me believe in Jesus?"🙏.
Other than asking him, to you believe Jesus died for us, was buried, rose again to life in the third day, which he believes.... what else can I do to help? I know the Holy Spirit will do the work? Appreciate your perspective 🙏
A: I got saved at age 12.
... I hope these help. 😊
1. WOTM for kids book
3. You could show this vid too as a starter to the book, till it arrives by mail.
I could also point you here for the "after" the talk... as it is time, if you havent yet, to center your home on Christ and make your home a mini church as it should be already.
And if your child is in public school.... probably should go over this thouroughly (first) and then explain well/ensure they understand it, asap. Hopefully your child is in a Church school or homeschool, but theyll need to grasp this asap too. Just part of modern life & protecting them from groomers of the sex cult.
Copy & Save this page to your phone notes and Bookmark this link resource for future usage too.
Feel free to reshare this page with others who have kids as well. Let's help all the families in our churches and communities get such great resources.
PS. Here is a resource for new and growing believers, esp helpful for teens and adults, but you could pick things here for those under 13 as a mini discipleship and new believers first steps kind of thing, as you train up your child at home.
* There is a section on the lower part of page 3 for preteens, teens, adults & parents too. So they can begin being responsible believers who grow in the faith on their own too, in addition to parental guidance in the home.
Comments
Post a Comment