Eternal musings of thoughts

 Thoughts on random things about Eternity where the Redeemed are


Will we eat food?
We will have shed this fleshly human body and receive a different kind of body that is fit for Eternity. 

Our bodies will be different in eternity, a lot will be different, but better. Not even sure we will need or eat food in eternity. That is for temporal flesh and blood sustenance for energy and for the human living machine body to function. Thinking about well will we not need food, but will we be able to eat it? I would think if everything is perfect, and we dont need it, we wont have lusts after food. But I don't know. Something to think about. If it is offered by God to us, we wont be selfish, greedy, lustful for it (like those in the wilderness with the quails or today when we have favorite foods we like to eat without having a need for it but just wanting to eat it (gluttony). There will be no sin in the realm where the redeemed live. 



Is there an Ocean
I was sad when I read there will be no ocean in the new earth. I always hoped to dive and explore the ocean in my new eternal body. It was heartbreaking to me. It took me 35 years as a believer to find out... this was symbolic of turbulance, not a literal "no ocean". Jews were fearful of the ocean because it was always violent and stormy. There will be peace in eternity, there wont be the turbulance of sin and suffering. Will we need an ocean there? Probably not. Will there be one?  God knows. 




Topic 
Soon





Topic





Topic 







Comments