Thank you
Thank You for the conversation.
I appreciate your time, and enjoyed the conversation.
If we interacted before and I didnt realize it, I appreciate your openness and the continued conversation.
Whether some of what I shared resonated with you, got you thinking, made you curious, i hope it did and that you will think about these things later today, tonight, tomorrow.
In no way was the conversation said negatively, or boastfully as if I am better than you, nor arrogantly. I was not trying to one up you or anything like that. Just a genuine conversation, in friendly tone which I hope you recieved it as.
My goal in gospel/God focused conversations is to remember who I was, who I now am, and to share what I know to be true. Not based on blind faith but based on evidences. And provide resources that one can look into if they are interested further.
And as I said above, to remember as I speak that Scripture reminds believers:
1 Cor 9 "such were some of you". Before you were saved. You were just like the rest of humanity.
Eph 2 - in you whom Christ has made alive, in which you once walked according to the course of this world...of disobedience, among whom we all also formerly conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.
Titus 3. We ourselves were once.... But were saved and are to be peaceable, considerate, showing humility to all.... remembering who we were and where we were.
The Savior saved us...according to His mercy, through the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior..."
And so, I strive to:
Pray before and after engaging people in conversation, & to ask God to lead me to the people that He wants to reach today. (God does that through me, and I do not do it on my own).
I strive to speak truth in love, to show kindness, compassion, gentleness, and patience, use wisdom, discression and discernment, and exercising self control, while reasoning and sharing info that can help others.
And remain in friendly tone as we chat. Theres too much negativity in the world in recent years; hate, anger and division, that it is enjoyable to have good decent conversations.
I do of course hope, and would encourage you to look through the material provided, and hope you have at least some interest in it. 🌟
You can search your activity log, comments section and find Thank You as a way back to our conversation to access the linked info discussed.
Have a great day/evening.
😊😊😊
Related Resources
Comments
Post a Comment