Suicide loss too

Topic of Suicide 


I have a suicide loss story too. 

I had a relative (on step side) who also passed (i was too young to remember much). But i do remember he was a Christian. It was back in the day in a small town and a time when jobs were hard to find. I understand He tried and tried. And kept getting skinny and skinnier & idky his family didnt help him 😥. He eventually gave up and "left". 2 weeks later the lumber yard called to say they finally had a job for him. It was too late.

 I think about it probably at least 1x a year. Thinking if he only held out and trusted in God a bit longer. And maybe asked the church for food help a lil bit, (*in 70s -90s no one liked to get hand outs they wanted to earn their needs). 

It feels like a lesson to me, that no matter how hard things get, (in various situations even), to just hold out, God has a plan and as a Christian i trust him.... " He will never leave me or forsake me", "He is with me always", "He cares for me as his child, and even cares for the birds", and "he works out all things for good". 

So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

I heard also about a hard struggle of another person, who had Triplett sisters, and one "left". They all miss her. It has to be hard on the remaining triplettes too 😥
He had a podcast talking about it. He gave great advice too.


If you are reading this, and experienced this loss, know that I have prayed over this post so that whenever you read it, I have prayed for you. It is always heartbreaking.  Know that I have sent a hug 🤗 , and prays for you (in many ways). And I do hope you find peace in time, and also do hope you find comfort in the arms of Jesus. 
 

For things related, i can point you to these resources.
I really do hope they bless you in some way or many ways. 



Have you been healed yet from the suicide you experienced in your family or friend circle? 



May God bless you. 



Comments