Skeptic master pg🌟
Answers for Skeptics.
Preface:
I want you to know that I am a seasoned mature believer, who not only reaches out to provide helpful answers to those who are not Christian, but I also help less mature believers who are trying to help explain Christianity and who might give incorrect but well intended answers to non believers. This means I help encourage them as well as provide guidance towards more biblical and more well explained answers to them. I constantly seek out more&more helpful answers and resources for both skeptics, curious and believers, to be a help to all.
Click for a list of answers for skeptics & seekers, to help get other answers to your questions and things you might not/don't grasp or understand , I hope it helps.
Answer/reply:
My answer to your current question -
.
Resources for skeptics & the curious
Comments
Post a Comment