homosexual topic

This page addresses two answers. Jump to topic

1. The Oprah episode

2. Homosexuality and Research resources 


On the Oprah viral video - 

I understand what the Christian girl was saying. It was good Oprah engaged in the conversation, and offered a gospel conversation nationwide. Which is good.

True Christianity is caring and compassionate towards others, knowing we all fall short and all are sinners and every sin should be treated the same. 

While the Christian in audience didn't have enough time to interact with limited time, and wanted to get to the heart of it. Because of truth and that All humans are an image bearer of God.. . I would like to say - this is a good way to talk with lgb+ and anyone 👇😊

https://youtu.be/fCyQKBNbIrk

https://youtu.be/hwTcKnDTaVM

How to talk to 

If one is convicted of sin, God can make them a new creation where they throw any and all sin away, and embrace righteousness. However many believers do not know how to share well and that is due to faulty discipleship in modern churches. 

Regarding the conversations between Christians and lgbt+ people I would recommend for civility and kindness by both parties >>>

For non Christians I recommend:


If you are open minded and kind person:

I think future interactions with Christians should include a kind response and ask clarifying questions. 

"Can you explain that better for me?"

"Can you clarify more"

"I think you intended well but I am unclear about what you are overall trying to say. Please explain more"

"I appreciate you caring about me to share that info w me and I will think about it, as it's a diff perspective."


If you are a non Christian and engage in a post about faith, people assume you are interested in talking/chatting on that topic.

So, if you are just there to spew hate & are close minded, just reply well in what you say, so no one interacts with you: 

"I understand you are sharing your faith with me, but it is not a conversation I am interested in right now."


For Christians I recommend this:

Be kind in how you share truth in love with grace & patience. 

Understand how to have good conversations with people in that lifestyle, and know that sin is sin. We are not to act or speak as if we are better than them. We are simply sinners redeemed [from the punishment of sin] and have no right to condemn others. We are just messengers of love and truth, sharing the life transforming Gospel. God does the moving and converting. 

Resources to help you interact with others about the gospel can be learned here:

Yt channel of livingwaters.com

Biblicalevangelism.com training

If you interact with someone who says "Jesus never talked about Homosexuality", you can reference the below video(s) on that, or simply share the web link to this page to give them answers and assurance in truth. 😊

 

Research section:

Though my points of posting this offsite was 1st to point to the videos above, then to guide the topic of ideas on what to say  for encouraging both sides to have good and open dialogue, (while both being as gracious to one another as we can try to be 😊) and as a bonus... provide the very helpful additional info below as research and knowledge for both sides.

 👍You won't want to miss it.


The Gospel explained. 😀


For those in the Homosexual+ lifestyle:

I cannot explain nor relate to anyone in lgbt+ but I know people who were in it and they can relate to and reach you on a level I cannot, therefore....

👉If you happen to be considering becoming lgbt+ or already one you can know others have been redeemed from its bondage in Christ. (very good video)

















👆bonus video  

👉and the truth of my identity  pt1. And pt2 🔎

📖 Answer about Jesus, the Bible and Homosexuality 


So if you currently Are in lgbt+ lifestyle or are pro lgbt+ I will encourage you to understand what most Christians are unable to share and say on this issue (see below), and am glad you found it, & thankful that you read this and are looking unto it.

podcast on rightly explaining about 
homosexuality & Transgenderism 

 A Christian convo with an lgbt+ person

Open air conversations 

Christian & Gay movie 
"Audacity: Love can't stay silent"

Voddie 3 points on lgbt+  💚💚💚💚💚

Also. Where in the New Testament or the Bible does it shoe God embracing or affirming their orientation as Homosexuality, or lgbt+ as normative and acceptable? No where. You won't find it. 

Review of Voddie Bible speech 


Some pastors are addressing this issue


Jacky - from Gay to God (testimony talk)

From Trans to God 
Walt Heyer  reveals stunning info

FAQ about the meanings of Homosexual and sexual immorality in the Bible 🧐

The problem with Pronouns



Thanks for checking these out. I really hope this helps you as you think on the importance of this topic.  I do hope both sides learned a few things you didn't know before. 😊


I know the above video discussed the gospel, but for a simple and clear explaination.... this is the biblical<< gospel 


Be blessed 🤗🙏

Further resources if you turn to Jesus



Ending Notes. Not necessary to read, but if you do, know that this is written in a caring way while pointing to truth. If you would rather focus on the links above, that is fine. No need to read more. 


FAQ Born that way 


Regarding the Oprah video -

Regarding Oprah, her current religion is not biblical, it's straight from satan.  If you want more on why, hopefully this helps you understand. Here. Here. 

She says her favorite verse, which she can't articulate the verse location is " In Him I live and move and have being." Um, ok but that's a general statement of all God's created beings. One other note, Scripture also says the Demons believe in God and Jesus. Just cuz someone claims to be a Christian, doesn't mean they are. There are false converts, hypocrites and those who make up a god they are more comfortable with. So don't judge all Christians based on hypocrites you've encountered. Truth isn't disregardable just cuz some people twist or misuse it. 


1990s-2008 America were still against lgbt+

This video with Oprah's was that was going on in the 90's? So homosexuality would not be embraced anywhere and the people of 2000-2006 nor 2008 still wouldn't have been ok with accepting it, [nor force normalizing it in USA like has been done in 2013-2022].  This lifestyle has caused great damage in the country spiritually abd in non lgbt+ lives & society since the recent legalization of  gay "marriage". It has greatly confused children going thru the school systems since gay+ clubs started in public schools, and became the popular fad after gay "rights" movement around time of voters voting no on legalizing homosexuality in 2006/2008 and since it got legalized. So the video post about that tv talk episode was horrifyingly scandalous back then that she would embrace gay people in normalization way.


Gay that way

Also God doesn't make anyone lgbt+. We are in a sin stained, fallen world and that is why there is sin, lust after sin, suffering, disease and death. We are birn sinners.. As sinners we gravitate to sin. It is why bad people do bad things, and why our lusts consume us, as we run from instead of to God, and by doing so...daily miss out on living to our full potential as He designed and desires for us to be (in Christ). 

We are born sinners. Jesus said we must be born again 

But I do say that I agree with the way the interviewer spoke in kind-love to the gay people who were interviewed (in the top yt video links on this page). And I can see how what Oprah tried to do in that discussion similar back then. But theres a difference between just embracing it for normalization, and dealing with the issue at its core- reasoning about the error & mentality of the pro gay, (& the Biblical aspect and consequences).  How we share and discuss matters. Sharing important Biblical truth in a conversation with people in sin is important as their eternity is at stake. 160k die every day, and they could be one of them. While Christians do not embrace any normalization of sin, esp one that drastically alters society, we still need to treat all people decently.


If you read this far, I hope you understood the tone of what was shared was for informative and to present truth, as well as in kind manner. I do hope you will look at all the videos on this page above whether you are a non Christian or a Christian. It is certainly beneficial to everyone to do so. And to think on these things.  
































.


Comments