Many dont know how to talk with lgbt people

Short discussion

There's several discussions that could be made around lgbt+, here's some things to consider. 

While many Christians dont know how to interact with lgbt+ I would like to share this... 




If one is convicted of sin, God can make them a new creation where they throw any and all sin away, and embrace righteousness. However many believers do not know how to share well and that is due to faulty discipleship in modern churches. Hopefully you will receive useful information here today to help you think about these things. 

I do, like all humans, know about sin. I cannot explain nor relate to anyone in lgbt+ but I know people who were in it, and they can relate to and reach you on a level I cannot, therefore....

👉If you happen to be considering becoming lgbt+ or already one you can know others have been redeemed from its bondage in Christ. (very good video)


👉 a look at the  Homosexuality issue


Conversation about  Pronouns



Thanks for your time. 

Be blessed 🤗🙏



Further resources if you turn to Jesus





.

 









.

Comments